Wednesday, May 18, 2011

NEW Graphic 45 Wizard Of Oz!!!!

OMG!!!! I am SO in love with the new G45 OZ Collection!!! So In Love that I am doing a special pre order kit!  It will be released June 1ST (date subject to change)  So lets get your orders in Fast!  Pre Orders End May 23, 2011   Kit cost $39.00
Kit Contains:
12x12 Oz        16.00
8x8 Oz              8.00
Crafty Secrets Wizard of Oz Stamps lg   20.00

If they come out with stamps G45 Stamps will be an option also.
Just send me an email with your order and I will send you an invoice through pay pal.



Yellow-brick-road-frtYellow-brick-road-bckPoppy-field-frtPoppy-field-bckJourney-to-oz-frtJourney-to-oz-bckScatterbrained-scarecrow-frtScatterbrained-scarecrow-bckGoblin-gazetteGoblin-gazette-bckTenderhearted-tin-man-frtTenderhearted-tin-man-bck

2 comments:

  1. I get the feeling you're excited about this collection Barbara! I hadn't heard about it yet so thank you for telling me! It's really cute! Have a happy day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy I am lol They are doing the preview on G45 Blog I think they are not done yet lol I had to get a jump on this!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete